NEW YEAR...NEW CAREER!!!
Don't Let Another Year Pass You By.
Get Started On Your Massage Therapy Career Now!
Hands-On Training. Clinical-Focused Curriculum. Seasoned Educators. Discover the IMC Difference…
At Indiana Massage College, we value an education that prepares you for a career. That’s why our program focuses on a variety of areas within massage therapy. From sports and spa techniques to chiropractic and medical, we want our students to experience as much of the industry as possible prior to graduation. We want to challenge a wide variety of students to attain their dream careers.
Diploma of Sports and Medical Massage Program
Help alleviate people’s physical ailments with clinical-focused massage techniques in our hands-on, 12-month* program. With a thorough curriculum and practical experience in our student clinic, your training will meet and exceed national certification and Indiana state licensing educational guidelines.
An Accredited Institution
Indiana Massage College is Nationally Accredited by ACCET, and State accredited by the Office For Career and Technical Schools. IMC is the only massage focused program in Indianapolis to have achieved national accreditation.
Our Mission Statement
We Pursue Excellence in the Training of Compassionate, Clinical, and Client-Focused Massage Therapists
What Sets Your Training at IMC Apart
Unlike other institutions that teach massage from a theoretical perspective, Indiana Massage College emphasizes a hands-on program that prepares you for immediate success in your new career.
- Small Class Sizes – Our 13-to-1 Student-to-Instructor Ratio means that you will get the attention needed for skill-building and will form relationships with your instructors.
- Real World Experience – Learn hands-on techniques on real patients in our clinic that is open to the public.
- High Certification Passing Rates – Our passing rates for the MBLEx National Certification Exam are 17.8% higher than the state average, so you can be assured you are getting practical, relevant knowledge for a successful career.
- High Training Standards – Your education will meet and exceed national and Indiana State requirements for training.
- Business and Employment Preparation – Getting the skills of the profession is only one piece to career success. As a student, you will be required to take business skills training and to complete a career readiness project to prepare you for employment or to start your own business.
There’s much more to massage therapy than working at a spa. We take a clinical-based approach to learning that will allow you to meet the needs of clients who require massage therapy to treat injuries and other medical conditions. That better service to clients translates to more job opportunities for you.
You have other commitments in your life. We get that. With our program, you can achieve balance with interactive online learning supplemented by on-site practice in our student clinic.
You only have to be on-campus 1.5 days per week.
Indiana Massage College is proud to announce that we are the first massage school in the U.S. to partner with Graston Technique®. We’ve already hosted our first GT M1-Basic Training, and are excited to host future training sessions!
Loved everything! Classes were fun and very interactive. I loved the small classes. When I applied for my current job, they liked that I was trained in the medical aspects of massage as well as in relaxing Swedish Massage.
Is a Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Massage Therapy and exploring whether Indiana Massage College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.